I was pretty bored today..
and decided to do a little playlist thing.
and sorry if the spelling and punctuation is wrong!
i’m not on a computer that i am used to..
well heres my wishlist~
- Daisy by Marc by Marc Jacob
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
- Mac MSF
- Nars Laguna
- Mac Studio fix concealer
- Shu Umera Cleansing oil
- Kat Von D ArtLiner
And thats about it..
i mean i have like 500 things i want but thats what i desperately want~
well hope you enjoyed this short post and have a great day~!
I hope you all are having a great day so far
I just wanted to make this post to say that I won’t be able to make a lot of post any time soon because I’ve just been really busy and I really have a lot of things going on…
I have about…. 500 million things going through my head…. And about 5000 billion things I have to do…
And blogging was a way for me to get away from all that and have a little “Me Time” but for about a month or so…
I won’t be able to have that because I really need to get myself back together and get focused on studying and homeschool and life in general.
I’ve been slacking off too much and paying to much attention of things like blogging, Youtube and whatnot.
So I’m going to limit my self to the things I want to do and to the things I NEED to do, like homeschool and getting myself together.
And I just wanted to make this post to tell you guys that I’m sorry, but I won’t be making posts for a bit, and that I hope you guys understand.
And there were some things that I wanted to do when I started homeschool and I wasn’t able to accomplish any of those things and I’m very disappointed in myself for being sooo distracted and out of it.
I hope you guys understand~
And still visit my blog every once in a while and read other posts~
Also, I will update my blog a bit. I will post simple short things like updates, hauls, and maybe monthly things like favorite songs and stuff. But a lot of you may not know, but the favorite songs take a long time since I try to link the songs to a place where you can listen to it.
And I really appreciate the views I get and I would LOVE it if some of you subscribe and leave a comment saying a couple of words!
Well this was sort of a meaningless post, but I hope you enjoyed it and understand how my life is right now~
Thank You for reading, and feel free to leave a comment below saying hi, or how your life is right now.
Well I gotta go guys~
I hope you are having a great month of October so far!
Sorry I haven’t been posting a lot lately!
It’s just been really busy with me doing homeschool and just a lot of stress!
Well I’m back with a drugstore haul and sort of a first impression thing.
I actually went to Walmart to buy some skincare stuff and these are the stuff I got.
- Biore Deep Clean Nose Strips (it came with makeup wipes as well)– I always used Biore Nose Strips, and I feel like the Ultra Clean (?) the strongest one just hurts… rather than pulling out all the gunk and it’s more expensive so I go the regular one which I love.
- Aveeno Ultra Calming Foam Cleanser- I used this about twice, and it is very gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin nor make it break out… so far… and it’s soap free so it isn’t really the most CLEAN and REFRESHING feel ever like I get from other cleansers, but I recommend this if you have really sensitive skin! And I also love how it doesn’t have a fragrance!
- Loreal Go 360 Clean Deep Clean Cleanser- I heard a lot of good and a lot of bad reviews regarding this product, and I have used it for like 4 times so far… And I LOVE IT. I like the little scrublet to clean my face and it is quite fun! But, I also LOVE the cleanser! It is really refreshing, and deep cleansing! I have combo skin with a lot of oiliness and patchy dry spot and this made my skin very soft and the oily spots less severe. So far so breakouts~
- OXY Maximum Spot Treatment- This is a 10% benzoyl peroxide treatment, which is really strong I know! But I was recommended this brand from a YT guru, but I did get the wrong product and I’m not quite sure if I like it or not but so far… it’s ok. I put it on day and night, but in the morning I don’t put a lot but at night I pile it on! And I have been using it for about 2 days, and some of the big acnes and pimples I had got smaller and I didn’t get anymore acne.
- Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment- This is a more gentle formula, with only 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, if I remember correctly. And I haven’t used this yet but I think I might carry it around to apply it when I see a pimple coming!
- Freeman Cucumber Peel Off Mask- I haven’t used this, but it smells really refreshing, and I’m planning on using it this weekend!
And that’s all the stuff I got!
I actually wanted to get the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, but they didn’t have it!
Maybe next time… haha
I will be sure to review them as I use them more.
And there should be more reviews coming up so wait for them!
Thank you for reading, and if you liked it please subscribe!
And leave a comment below, telling me your fave drugstore products~
Hope you have a beautiful day~
I went to Sephora today with my mom, and got a few stuff.
1. Little Sins Eyeshadow Primer Potion Set
2. Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
3. Sample Size Urban Decay DeSlick in a Bottle.
4. Light Blue by Dolce& Gabbana
And than I went to Bobbi Brown and got the Gel Liner in Black Ink and the Ultra Fine Liner Brush.
As for the Deslick, it really does remove all the oiliness and mattify your face really well.
And I HAD to try the Bobbi Brown liner when I got home.
And had the HARDEST time removing it!
It really does stay on!
And I have ULTRA oily lids!!
Well that was the mini haul!
And you can expect some reviews coming up~
Well, this was a QUICK~ post!
Talk to you guys later~
I was very bored soo….
I decided to play around with my makeup on my eyes.
Now, I didn’t film a tutorial or anything but here are some pictures on what I did and the list of products that I used.
- Laura Mercier Satinee Cream Eye Colour in Ecru Silk
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette
- Hera Mascara
- Eyelash Curler and brushes
- Rimmel Kohl Black Eyeliner
Pictures of Eye and Products Used. (SlideShow)
And Please Excuse My Gross Eye and the Tears..
I have really sensitive eyes so it’s always watering..
My eyes are actually darker than that and so are the shadows..
But the flash made everything lighter..
Tell me in the comments below if you think I did a good job, and if you liked it or not~
And if you want me to do a tutorial~
I just HAD to make a new post after listening to this..
My heart literally melted, and I got goose bumps all over!!!!
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK!!!
This song is originally from Lee MoonSe who is a FAMOUS Korean Singer, who is more like a LEGEND..
I BEG YOU!!!
JUST CLICK THAT LINK
AND LISTEN TO THAT SONG.
random post i know!!
but if you like that song, tell me in the comments below and dont forget to subscribe!
So this is the first most played/ favorite songs of the month!
As some of you might know……
I’m very addicted to Kpop. And it’s the only kind of music I listen to!
Because it’s the BEST.
But as promised.. my favorite songs of the month!
In no particular order:
- Electric Heart,A-Yo, Lucifer, Up& Down by SHINee
- No Other (너 같은사람 또 없어) by Super Junior
- Still Eating Well/ Could Only Eat Well (밥만 잘 먹더라) by Homme
- To Her (그녀에게) by U.N
- Acquaintance/ 주변인 by Outsider
- I Did Wrong/ Sorry (잘못했어) by 2am
- I Even Thought Of Marriage/ 결혼까지 생각했어 by WheeSung/휘성.
- Love, Love, Love/ 사랑, 사랑, 사랑. ,Baby Love ,Calluses Being Stuck/굳은 살이 박혀버려.. ,Don Quixote’s Song / 돈키호테 노래, Crazily Looking Only At You/ 미친 듯이 너 하나만 by F.T island
- Nu ABO by f(x)
- With Me by WheeSung
- Hope Is a Dream That Doesn’t Sleep/ 희망은 잠들지 않는 꿈 by KyuHyun/ 규현
- 덫 by No MinWoo/ 노민우
- I’m A Butterfly/나는 나비 by YB/ 윤도현 밴드
- To Be Fortunate/ 다행이다 by Lee Juck. 이적.
- I Need A Girl,Take It Slow, Just a Feeling by TaeYang
- 1 Minute 1 Second (1분 1초) by Epik High.
- The Smile i Make Isn\’t a Smile/ I\’m Not Laughing (내가 웃는게 아니야 ) by LeeSSang
- Nothing Better by JungYeop
- Don’t Leave by T ( Yoon MiRae)
- Found It by JYJ/ Han Eol
- Bleeding ( 피가나) by 2wins
And that’s about it.
And many of these songs will be repeats because a lot of my favorites stay the same~
I hope you enjoyed the post, and if you did please subscribe to my blog and spread it around~